Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#250257432: 1983 Callaway Turbo Scirocco

Those things are sweet - a friend of mine's dad owned
an Audi dealership in Denver, and he got one of the
eurospec ones that were imported for the Pikes Peak
rally.  Something like 4 with that configuration ever
entered the US.  His was mint w/ 25K on the clock and
about 8 years old.  It was sooooo freakin fast he
scared me many a time in it.
I saw one in a junkyard and it made me very very
sad....

Mark

--- Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net> wrote:
> Mike VanAmburgh wrote:
>
> > OK, I can't take it any more!  WTF is a UrQuattro?
>  I know it's an all
> > wheel drive Audi, but is it sedan or coupe?  I
> keep seeing this car
> > mentioned, but still don't know WTF it is.  :-)
> Help me...heh!
>
> It's a turbo coupe...
>
> Check it out........
>
> http://www.quat.com/urqhome.html