question about exhaust hangers :)

Heheh, thanks for the help on the bushings.  I'm still working on this
beast.

I am unclear on which hanger is used on the cat/downpipe.  I noticed on the
underbody there is a hook for this.  I think I was given the wrong kind of
hanger, when I bought the cat/downpipe the guy gave me a "bowtie"-style one
but I don't think it's supposed to fit around this hook.  I never had a
hanger here so I don't know what's supposed to be there.  Can anyone help me
out?

Thanks
Joe