Re: VIRUS ALERT

In a message dated 12/29/00 5:39:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
strtstr@mediaone.net writes:

I just received an email that has been traced back the list and back to a
'deadbolt@mindspring.com'
. I am not saying he sent it, but that's who it's
from some way or another. The mail carries an attachment with a file called
zippedfiles.exe. It in fact carries the virus w95.mtx.dr virus. Be careful
everyone, and get your antivirus software up to par. Shame it would have to
infect our list, but such is life.

hehe... I didn't download that because it had no description or anything with
it. It seems that a lot of things going around have viruses, or worms in
them. Just yesterday, I restarted the computer after about a week or so and
it found 3 viruses on boot up.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)