CIS Fuel Question

If all the cold start valve (5th injector) diagnosis come out good as per
Bentley and the injector still sprays nothing,.....is it possible that there
is not enough pressure in the system?  Will the injector only spray at a
*set* psi or does pressure have nothing to do with it?  My car was running
fine,....now it will not start at all.  Cranks over great,....all the
injectors seem to be spraying fuel when the sensor plate is raised,....but I
don't get anything from the damn cold start valve.  I have changed out 4
different injectors (all used ones) and none seem to spray anything!
All help is appreciated,
Chris