[Tech] GLI/GTI Recaro's in A1's

Has anyone tried to put the 16V GLI/GTI (deep bolstered) seats in their
Scirocco using a Recaro adapter for the A1?

I have an aftermarket Recaro in the Scirocco right now (1984? and really
showing it) with the adapter, and I have the nice Recaro's in my 16V Jetta.

I was wondering if I could just simply unbolt the GLI seat from its mounting
bracket and bolt it to the bracket for my aftermarket Recaro.

Just curious before I leave both of my "running" cars without drivers seats.

Thanks,
Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver