RE: website questions

SPEED!  but I guess that's just because I cant connect faster than Friggin'
28.8 in Friggin Danville, CA. Grrrr!
But seriously, that is one thing that makes ME dump a website. Keep it
streamlined, without too many pictures on any one page.
Just my TOTALLY un-knowledgable internet opinion.
HTH

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V (running my new gold BBS 3-pcRS's
with the cooling fans , Yeeee Haaaaa! :-))
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp. (now wearing the Ronals
R-10's and looking sharp)
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver (soon to be wearing the Revolution RFX's
once the rain goes away)