[TECH] Relaying Headlights

I got some euro lights and while putting them in I want to add some relays
(do I have to?).  I have a fuse box that is normally used for high end
alarms and takes the spade type fuses.  It has about 18" of 10 gauge wire
for the input and about 6 or 8 fused outputs.  It is about 4" long by 1-1/2"
wide and 2" tall.  I aslo have four bosch relays.  I am looking for
suggestions on where to mount all this stuff.  I know that they should be
dry locations but unfortunatly the side with the battery does not have much
open spaces.  What about along the Firewall?  or maybe behind the grill
area?  What have any of you done or had done.  I have also throughly read
the article on the scirocco.org site.

Later,

Donald Walter
PDM Application Engineer