Euro Bumper & Upper suspension bearings...

I recently picked up a rear Euro Bumper for my 88 16v.  What size bolts do I need?  It came with 4 bolts, but I was told that there has been some confusion in the past about the correct bolt size and some bumpers came out stripped.

Does anybody have any insight on this?

Also, I picked up front Bilstiens and Speedtech springs.  I was told I would need to (or should) also buy upper bearings for the struts.  I'm not familiar with having to do this.  The seller mentioned a company from which I could buy a set of front rebuildable bearings for about $125.  Again, does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Rusty
88 16v