Re: dusted a Honda

Fair enough
But I'm in the UK and they will blow a A2 Golf 16v to the wind especially
Civic Vt's, Integra and Accord Type R's.
A Prelude Vtec is maybe easier meat but mines a 91 Scirocco 8v and although
i'll get get the upper hand up to 60 ish above that they come past. They
have longer legs and better aerodynamic's but what the hell. If someone
wants to play i'll give em a go. I even challenged my friend in his Countach
to a burn just so i could watch it go. Funny thing is though i was quicker
to about 100metres (mainly cos he was too busy vapourising his tyres) before
he blew past me (wheels still spinning) and howled off into the distance.
Fantastic experience!

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala (Still in bits)
83 Jetta Gl (the sound machine)
00 Fiesta 1.3 Zetec (nice steering wheel)