FW: Cincy - the dates!

Well this Left Coaster is going to try his best to make it.
Cosmos won't be ready yet, but Mars will be up for it.
I have already asked the boss for that week off, so if the car is running
I'll be there. :-)

Could someone with some webspace possibly put up a sign-up board so we all
know who is going and from where.
That would be really swell!

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver