Re: My crappy webpage.

Well, I am working on my new site too....putting things together and it's
looking decent but the ads in the corner really bug me. Is there a good place
to host a site that is FREE (I just don't feel like paying for a site I don't
make any money off of) and does not have ads? Oh, and I need space
too....like 40-60mb would be good =) Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)