Re: do you think my fuel problem is fixed?

  Ok, um, while at first it's kinda scary to think about what it might do,
for the same reason I hope it does work!
<< One thing to consider here is that with those 4 valves open it might be too
 much fuel demand for the pump to keep up with.>>
  Maybe, but wouldn't adjusting the pressure at the distributor cover that if
it's set at the maximum? How about a restrictor on the return line?

<< And also, due to the way you have those positioned at the top of the
runners
 but still on the plenum, you will be putting a tone of fuel into the #1
 cylinder because of the airflow.>>
  Wouldn't it depend more on where the demand is?

Carl
77rocco
89fox