re:CA smog question involving NON-OP registration

>Oh the other hand, what is it you want to drop in there? If it's just a 1.8
>or 2L 8v, I highly doubt the smog people would know the difference.

They either check the sticker under the hood or refer to book to verify what kind of smog controls are used, one time they even refused to check my rabbit pickup because there was no listing in there book for 'pickup' even though I told them it was exactly the same as a rabbit! I think smog regs in CA are getting so strict that the smog guys are scared of getting fines.

Not sure what I'll put in there, but if it's going to be exempt from smog, I sure do have a lot of options!

chrisg

Do You Yahoo!?