Re: Resistor vs Non-resistor plugs

I had non-resistor plugs when I had the stock resistor plug wires.  When I
switched to non-resistor wires(silver coated copper wire), I had to switch to
resistor plugs to kill the noise coming off the ignition system through my
stereo system.  Didn't have any other issues with the car.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 12/20/00 1:58:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,