Re: [Tires] Snow Tires Revisited (putting it to rest soon !)

  Do you require studs? I have studless H1s, and I just had a blast this
past week, what with all the snow we received here (Greenfield Park,
Quebec, soon to be swallowed into a Megacity :-( )

  On the Roc, I have Michelin Alpins. Great tires too, I had them for
one winter back in 1995. Then in 1996, I started storing the Roc for the
winter, and kept the Alpins. They really grab the road in the summer.
Noisy in the summer though :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS (lots of stories to tell her sister when she comes
           out of hibernation)