Re: VDO gauge question.

I personally believe the oil temp to be a waste of space.  I've installed
(l to r) oil pressure, volt, water temp.

I've been through the arguements about "If VW thought it was
important..." and I "optimal running temperature", I just don't like 'em!
 But hey, that's just me.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/