Re: Leaky Leaky

On my MK1's I have found the probable site to be under the rain tray to the drivers side of the wiper motor. Several cracks were found that I plugged with silicon.(good fix).

Never park on a hill with the nose on the uphill slope, this will allow H2O to collect in this spot instead of drain out into the engine compartment. Instead park facing downhill to facilitate drainage.

HTH

David