From: "Andy Holmes" <scalainj@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 2:54 PM
Subject: B - Pillar Badges Pt2

Further to the earlier thread on this one

I have just checked with the local dealers (thieves) who have advised that
the only new badges available are:

Scala - in black/silver at wait for it

29.38 GBP each - USD 41.13

They are easily available (not surprised at those prices)and i can get as
many as you want

I have spoken to my normal parts guy who can obtain s/h badges but he's
going to have a look round his shop to see what he's got and what condition
and i will advise asap

HTH

Andy

91 Scirocco Scala (with 2 new badges - showing my wealth)
83 Jetta GL (The noise box)
00 Fiesta 1.3 Zetec (Frantic and slow)