Corrado Brakes

Hello, listers...

A friend of mine just gave me a corrado front brake setup.  However, one of the calipers is marked lucas and the other girling.  Is there any difference between the 2?  They seem to be identical.  I'm gonna need a few bolts for one of the calipers.  I can't recall @ the moment which ones exactly that I need.  The other is complete.  My friend also mentioned that one of the brakes were from a corrado that had abs.  I don't know if that makes a difference.  Any input is greatly appreciated.  TIA!

Mike