Re: attn english listers.

Hi Anthony

I  haven't seen this item but have had it described to me and it is a 50mm
I have been advised that the 50 mm are the more plentiful over here and the
40mm rarer
However most people don't take them from the engine so as a single item they
are difficult to come by.

I am putting this out to the list to give you an idea of costs  and
availability

The manifold on its own will cost £70 GBP
On top of this is postage - which will be circa £50
On top of this will be local taxes etc approx £12

So you are looking at £120 GBP (170 USD using 1.4 exchange rate)

I can at the moment obtain only 1 - If there is sufficient interest and you
are prepared to be patient i will source some more.

Anthony in view of his earliest enquiry gets first refusal.
Anyone else interested form an orderly queue

To try and answer some other questions received

1. 16v Intake cam - help me out here - What is this (i'm an 8 valver) What
are you looking for?

2. They may or may not come with a Throttle Body - It depends on who pulls
the part - The one i can source does not have the TB - Is this a problem?

3. Payment - This is going to be a tricky one as i don't accept cards -
cheques cost extra to process and cash in letters is tricky - Perhaps by
Bank transfer

Please note i'm not making here out of you cos youre listers but i don't
want to end up out, nor do i want you lot to end up out either.

If you send me the money/pay for the item you will receive what you ordered
although maybe not as quick as your average parts supplier.

HTH

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala (In bits in the shop)
83 Jetta GL (The box)