Re: B-pillar badges

Autotech sells "16V" badges for about $20 each (ouch).
Don't know what they look like though, neither what color they are
(I would suspect black/red) --they also have a 20% off all parts until Dec.
22.

On a related question: I would like to replace the black material
covering the b-pillars (old one has cracked). Where can I find such
type of material?

Ilias