UK Euros/factory delete for sale-going on ebay soon

As the subject says, UK Euro lights with the factory delete option for the
H1s. Details - the grill inserts for the options are have busted tabs, if
you want to keep them you'll need to secure them to the frames some way. I
think the delete option inserts are like 30 bucks at the dealer. Both main
beams are in good condition, no crack, no deep chips, used condition. The
amber turns are in good condition also, one has a impact crack about the
half the size of a dime. The other has a very very small crack. Connectors,
dust caps and bulbs intact. One side has one busted adjuster that can be
replaced. Make an offer.
And yes UK lights will work fine on your car, yes the beam pattern is
backwards, You can adjust out the beam pattern. I have UK lights on my car
and the are perfect with enough correction/adjustment.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736
Cell 206.953.6170