Re: My new car

There is a pretty active message board at www.audiworld.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: My new car

I've got an 83 4000 with a 1.7L. I also have the Bentley and Haynes for the car. I got it this summer. I am about to change the engine. An 84 GTI engine looks looks likely at this point. I haven't found a list yet. There are quatro lists, though.
John
Biddeford, ME

Casey Webster wrote:

 I just bought a '83 Audi Coupe!!!  WooHoo!!!!! it's in great shape and well taken care of for the past 13 years.  Very high mileage (475,000km), but it purrs like a kitten!!  Has a few goodies like Euro Lights, Fog lights, Weber throttle body, new snow tires, and everything has been replaced.  Even the A/C still works.  I'll be picking the car up next week, safety inspected and ready to go. Does anyone know if there is an audi coupe mailing list or does anyone on this list know lots about audi's in case I ever have any questions? I backed out of the deal with the Automatic Jetta, so I don't have to fix the idle, and there will be no more automatic to standard swap.  It would have been fun!!!  NOT Casey84 Roc83 Audi Coupe......NEW!!!!!88 Golf........For Sale86 GLi........For parts