SN for AIM and rocco update

my screename for AOL AIM is x343556x

anyway...in rocco news...i finally got the car running after the head gasket change...it turns out my timing was 180 degrees off...doh!

i also had to swap out my shift linkage bushings as i had no first or second gear after getting it running...plus now i have a bigger problem...my transmission mount is shot...actually it's not that big of a problem, and should be an easy fix...it's so bad now that the transmission is resting on the lower stress bar...

and as of last night the car didn't want to start...i thought it might be the battery, but it wouldn't take a jump...so i'm probably going to replace all the battery cables, add a new ground, and check the cold start valve...

-doug-