New Addition to my family (long story *sigh*)

Welp.. i just acquired a 84 Rocco. with lot's of crap (parts). Man was it an
adventure bringing that car back.. yesterday we went up there to get the car
and we expected everything to be in order. but nope.. we had to load up all
the stuff and get the paper work done. by then there was no light left. btw:
it took about 1.5hrs to get there.... then as we were about to leave.. we
didn't make it a mile in the dark. we got lost. turned into a parking lot
and tried to make a u-turn.. and guess what.. the tow bar fucking buckled
and the car slid into the jeep breaking the grill and the left blinker on
the rocco. though the jeep was fine. so we were fucked. we drove around for
an hour to find a u-haul. when we finally found one. it was about 7 and
u-hauls close at 7. they were like. ok.. fine.. the guy went to hook up the
tow dolly and guess what. the fucking plug for the lights didn't fit. and
the bastards at u-haul wouldn't hook it up, they said if i mickey mouse it i
could lose my job.. and once again.. we were fucked.. so there was nothing
we could do and it was about 8. we headed home. got stuck in traffic. got
home about 11.. we had a totally fucked up tow bar. so we went to home depot
to get some angle iron. we fixed it.. at about 1 in the morning. so.. 5 hour
later.. we ended going back up to silverdale. to pick that bastard up. when
we got back there. everything was icey and slick. took us another 2 hours to
get it back out on the main road. making sure it doesn't buckle again. all
in all. the past two days have been very hectic and no sleep.
To cap it.. we made it and for 600 bucks i got
an brown 84 rocco. with some dings and dents but good paint. broken left
blinker and grill. a shit load of parts.
2 short blocks. 2 heads, one solid one hydro. misc parts galore. extra
tranny. new neucheese front sway bar, eurosport 2pt lower stress bar, upper
stress bar. the engine in the rocco is supposely a 10:1 engine.. but i have
my doubts. nice corrado wheels with 195/50/15. the guy's kinda funny. he has
a neucheese throttle body.. haha. and handed me a sewer pipe and told me
that he spent 50 bucks on it and he said it makes a differance when replaced
with the stock intake pipe.. i wanted to laugh.all in all. the car's in good
shape. with about 1000 extra pounds from all the parts. what i want to do is
get it running and then i can strip all the rust and paint off my 80. I'll
have pictures up soon with the screwed up tow bar. thanks for letting me
vent

Wing Gee
80' Turbo Scirocco
84' Scirocco - With Lotsa parts