Re: [Website] Pics up - Dan Snow's 87 Scirocco 'Vert / '81 Custom

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Greg - DriversFound.com wrote:

> Dan was nice enough to send more pics of his Dad's custom
> Sciroccos. Still need to get all the details, but here ya go!
>
> 1988 Scirocco 16V Convertible:
> <http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/profiles/1987_snow_vert/>

Looks like a nice job converting that Mk2 to a convertable!

> 1981 Custom Mk1:
> <http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/profiles/1981_snow_custom/>

That has to be one of the funkiest Mk1s I have EVER seen....dual engine
4x4 huh?

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox