Re: OT Why to own a Scirocco?

In a message dated 12/14/2000 8:53:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gcurl4866@yahoo.com writes:

<< Die
 you souless cookie cutter Civics. >>

OUch.
Well just yesterday I was getting out of my car to go to the gym and a guy
walked up to me and said how nice my car looked and that he has a scirocco
and we were talking about scirocco's for a while. I can't imagine that
happening with any other car.

For a 13 year old car reliability has been excellent for me. in the past year
I have spend $12.00 for unscheduled maint. for an oil pressure switch. The
year before that was 18 dollars for a rear wheel bearing.  The thing about
roccos (i think) is that you have to use them everyday.  If you let them sit
things start to go wrong.

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html