Speaking of Motor Swaps!!!

Hey all!

I don't know if you all know this or not yet but I work at a place called
Small Car Performance in Tacoma, Washington and we have been working on this
project for the past couple months off and on and we are actually getting
into the electronics now.  It is starting to get pretty interesting where in
the beginning none of us seriously thought it would work.  For those of you
that are interested, once we finish this swap we will be creating a package
deal for this swap to be done on pretty much any Vanagon.  We have had to
fabricate everything and from this point on things will only get better.  I
am looking forward to the 4 wheel burnout!!!!  Check it out at our website
(not a ton of info right now but enough to spark your curiosity).  I would
like for you to send your questions to the shops address and not to me if
you are serious about this swap for either you or if you know someone who
may be interested.  I may be able to work a better than normal deal if you
tell Brian (the owner of the shop) that you were referred from the Scirocco
List.  If your not interested in the swap, it is very interesting and some
good reading.  Check it out!!

smallcar@smallcar.com

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v