Re: OT Why to own a Scirocco?

I agree wholeheartedly with this.  Doing all of the
work myself I've replaced most everything on Phoenix.
Fortunatly most of the parts came from Jaws(god rest
his soul).  Doing your own work is most important.  It
gives you a sense of satisfaction not to mention
allows you to see future problems before they get
expensive.  I am in the process of restifying my rocco
and I can admit that it has been a pain at times, but
the amount of money I spend is significantly less than
it would be for a new car.  LONG LIVE THE MKI!!!!! Die
you souless cookie cutter Civics.

George-