From: Daniel Snow [mailto:res00v06@gte.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 1:59 PM
To: 'Brett Van Sprewenburg'; 'Kevin Collins'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: (non-roc) Crap Geo Metro (again)

<snip>
These guys are *based* in Henrietta, like they're probably within a mile
or two of where I'm sitting right now. :)  Take a look at all the other
cars they've ticketed throughout the year, as 90% of them are in in the
Rochester area.  I've already contacted them about meeting up and getting
one of their ticket books so I can razz people. :)  Note the lack of
any white 16v's in their ticketing... :-)
<unsnip>

See if I can have a book too, there seems to be a plethora of crappy rice
burners here in Tampa too.

Thanx,
Dan (dan@drumsinc.com)