Re: [help] Ahh shite...fuel k leaking

Hey Kevin,

I don't remember when I got mine done, but it was a while ago, early 90's.
The recall was only for 87-88 16Vs.  The service manager at the dealer
didn't understand it either and checked with VWoA.  Perhaps they revised it
at some later point.

- Jan Folkson  www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t