Re: (non-roc) Crap Geo Metro (again)

>Marie Laugesen wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but I just thought pass this on. I spotted
> > this piece of shite down the street from my work (acura).
>
> > www.ricecop.com
>
>Wow, that's some pretty hilarious shit!
>
>Yo Brett.. the hideous Accordian in the "accused" section was spotted in
>Henrietta NY!  Have you seen this turd??  I'd love to see the guy challenge
>you to a little stoplight derby..  :D
>
>--
>Kevin Collins
>'86.5 16V 2.0
>'00 Passat GLS 1.8T

These guys are *based* in Henrietta, like they're probably within a mile
or two of where I'm sitting right now. :)  Take a look at all the other
cars they've ticketed throughout the year, as 90% of them are in in the
Rochester area.  I've already contacted them about meeting up and getting
one of their ticket books so I can razz people. :)  Note the lack of
any white 16v's in their ticketing... :-)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net