RE: Removing front swaybar improves handling??

My '82 is stock (no front sway bar), although I was considering putting the
bar from my '84 on (after a lower strut brace, of course!).  Although I
haven't auto-xed either car, and I don't have a G-tech or anything, my ass
tells me the '84 handled better than the '82.  It felt flatter in the
corners too.  This may not be applicable to this discussion, considering the
'82 doesn't have a rear bar either.

Incidentally, I didn't swipe the rear bar off of my '84 when I had it hauled
off.  Should I have kept it for my '82?

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle