Interesting item on eBay web site item#523599643: Volkswagen : GOLF

Harlequin Golf, in the flesh, and going cheap...

Title of item:	Volkswagen : GOLF
Seller:	delmarmotors.com
Starts:	Dec-10-00 13:57:52 PST
Ends:	Dec-15-00 13:57:52 PST
Price:	Currently $3,900.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=523599643

Item Description:

    Auctioned
      Vehicle:

        1996 VOLKSWAGON GOLF
        Exterior: RARE MULTI COLOR
        Interior: BLACK / MULTI
        ODOMETER: 60,312
        VIN#: 3VWFA81H5TM092683
        ENGINE: 4 CLY.
        TRANSMISSION: 5 SPEED
        FULLY INSPECTED, DETAILED & IT'S READY FOR SAFE DELIVERY.

      5
        Day Only – Note Ending Time

        ATTENTION
        CAR BUYERS:
        IT’S WORTH YOUR WHILE TO CLICK ON THE
        ‘VIEW SELLERS OTHER AUCTIONS’ LINK;

        BOOKMARK THE PAGE:
        DELMARMOTORS.COM

        WE’RE CONSISTENTLY AUCTIONING QUALITY-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA-VEHICLES
        AT AMAZING PRICES!
        LOOK AT OUR FEEDBACK…IT’S PROOF.
        WE AUCTION GREAT VEHICLES & GIVE GREAT SERVICE.

        YOU SHOULD VISIT
        OUR OTHER AUCTIONS AS WELL!!!

        Comments:
          COULD BE THIS WAS THE EXACT VEHICLE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, GREAT! WHAT
          IF YOU ARE JUST BROWSING eBay MOTORS AND DECIDED TO LOOK AT THIS CRAZY
          LOOKING GOLF, GREAT AS WELL. IF YOU NEED A RELIABLE, INEXPENSIVE VEHICLE
          BUT HAVEN'T DECIDED ON WHICH, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PAMPERED SO CAL VW.

        Vehicle
          Information:
          THE INSIDE HAS NO BAD ODOR FROM ANY SMOKERS & THE INTERIOR IS IN
          SOLID CONDITION. EXTERIOR LOOKS AMAZING! IT DRIVES STRONG, SHIFTS ACCORDINGLY,
          IDLES SMOOTH. PAINT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS A RARE HEAD TURNER (GREAT
          FOR ADVERTISING). ABS BRAKES, DUAL AIRBAGS, ALARM, AM/FM CASSETTE (VW
          PREM AUDIO), BOOKS & SERVICE, POWER WINDOWS, DOORS, STEERING &
          BRAKES, REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER & WIPER, PRIVACY GLASS, ...IT'S LOADED
          AND READY FOR SAFE DELIVERY!

          YOU'RE GOING TO GET AN AMAZING VEHICLE FOR YEARS OF ENJOYMENT.
          SOMEONE IS GOING TO WIN THIS PAMPERED SO CAL VW GOLF FOR CHEAP,
          WE HOPE IT'S YOU! BID & WIN!!!

      Our
        eBay feedback isn’t even 25% of our happy online customers.
        M-F 9:00-7:00pm – Sat 10:00-6:00pm - Sun 10:00-5:00pm Pacific
        Standard Time.
        714-525-1189

        *emails include your phone
        number so our WEB PARTNER can get you the answers you need ASAP.

      Buyer
        pays all shipping charges. Seller ships worldwide & you get great
        rates.
        California (TAX FOR OUT-OF-STATE PICK UP) residents responsible for tax
        and license.

        Bidders have your financing pre-approved…We can help...Click
        Here!

      Thanks
        for looking and good luck winning!
        Make sure you look at our other Auctions for more quality vehicles.
        Don’t forget about the ‘Mail this Auction to a Friend’ feature. (located
        above)

          Find anything you need to know with a click here...INSTANT MESSAGING
          - NO DOWNLOADS!

On Dec-10-00 at 13:58:50 PST, seller added the following information:

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com