Re: I am sure that I mean ELSA and not ETKA

> ELSA comes on at least six CD-ROMS,
> depends on the version.
>
> if you would be aware of the value of that programme
> might have for us VW-nuts, you probably  stop kidding about it.

  sadly enough, i know a few programs out there that the install comes
on a floppy (remember the early versions of windows 95?). there are a
couple that there is only data on the cd and no way to access it unless
the info from the floppy is installed first. the floppy is then written
to to guarantee the owner. if the write-protect tab is enabled, as
someone suggested, then the program will not install. whatever works.
that said, copies of everything could always be made. :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com