Sadly about Mike Weiler

	After finally getting rid of the very disturbing Mike Weiler,
I thought he was gone for good.  I had made an impassioned 1:1 plea
with him to leave the list, when for the greater good, Chris (the
moderator those owns the machine where scirocco-l is run from)
booted him.  He privately emailed me afterwards telling me that he
still had 'hidden' email addresses subscribed to this list but
wouldn't post from them...probably knowing they'd get banned also.

Anyway, I just got a personal message from him threatening me and
several other scirocco-l members by revealing to VW where the
distrubion of the ETKA CD's were coming from.  Don't worry about
it though, as even blatent distrubtion (like web posting) amounted
to wrist slap.  See this as an example (otherwise known as a cease
and desist order):

http://kozmik.guelph.on.ca/gtdproject/fluids/cd2.htm

I won't go into the details of the other thinly veiled threats he
made to me.

Here's what I'm asking people to do, if you had or have any issues
or problems with Mike Weiler, please email your complaint to:

mailto:abuse@onemain.com.  Note that his email is lerb@redrose.net.

Please be professional, and truthful in relating your incident. There's
no reason for him to be 'e-stalking' us.

Thanks.

==Brett