FS: 86 scirocco 16v

Hello list,

I may be putting my winter beater up for sale to buy a
GLI jetta.  Here are a few details.  It is the car I
bought off Ryan Catucci.

1986 VW scirocco 16v.  Lots of new parts.  Black with
14" steel jetta wheels with yok A378 tires with good
tread.  Odometer reads 113K but I am not sure if it is
original.  Seems a little low.  Bilstien suspension
with some unknown aftermaket springs. Also has
autotech fuel inrichment. Car is in good shape except
for a dented fender.  I may be able to get a new one.
New parts on the car include clutch waterpump
alternator, all engine seals(crank, cam, intermetiate,
rear, oilpan) brakes, rear caliper, Mastercyl.  New
timing belt and tensioner.  I just buffed and waxed
it.  Fresh tune-up.  Car is running great.  starts
right up after a week of sitting.  I am selling for
1500 FIRM.  I bought the car for a little less and
have done lots of work to it.  Car is solid but not
the prettiest.  No rust but a few door dings and a
dented front fender.  I am located in southern maine.
Let me know if you are interested

Tony