RE: [gauges] Indiglo?

<snip>
Another way to get the same effect would be to wrap a horseshoe shaped
acrylic semi circle or other type plastic around the gauge face and beam
colored light into it. White gauge faces and you're set.

Am I describing it well enough?
<end snip>

Not really, I think I know what you're saying, but wouldn't it be rather
difficult to get it to sit between the gauge & back of the cluster? Lemme
look...(15 min go by as I attmept to find xtra cluster)...
ok, I don't think I could do that from the side, the face doesn't have
enough clearence between the bezel and the speedo guts. You did give me
another idea though, and if I can't find IndiGlo I'll probably try to light
new faces from behind....hmmm...

Thanx~
Dan