RE: I am sure that I mean ELSA and not ETKA

ELSA shows how to repair your car (VW + Audi)
I think I know what you talking about, it is the VAG software with the
troublshooting tables and such?  The problem with it is, you need to find is
someone with an uninstalled copy, or someone who made a copy of the floppy
before they installed the package.  The service tech I know says the install
floppy erases itself as it installs the software.

l8r
Jim