RE: Dates for CINCY - was Re: [2001] a Sciroc-Odyssey

May 26-27 won't be a good weekend for us, though we'd definitely like to go.
Greg Frenzel (former list member) is gonna be gettin' hitched. Just to
preempt any "do it at the list gathering", they already have a cool idea:
The Boundary Waters National Park.

These large masses vote for June.

Josh: Katie says you'll have to find some OTHER hot chic to climb through
your car to unlock the doors this year! <snicker!>

Neal