Was Stupid Car

Hey listers, for those of you whom helped me through the problems on my 87 16v rocco.... The problem was soooo stupid. I guess when I put the new motor in or when I had the car tuned somewhere along the line someone diconnected(the guys who tuned my car) or didn't connect (me) the main ground strap from the motor to the battery... DUH!!! It was probably me! Well, now that I had a car that had no power on the bottom-end I had to burn the clutch to get her out of the 2k range until she was warm I get to now replace the clutch  yeah excitement. Luckily I know how to do that, and I'll remember this time to reconnect the ground strap! thanks for all the help! chris