1.8 JH motor for sale

Hoping to help someone out here.  I have a JH block that has been
disassembled.  It has already been to the machine shop.  The motor was hot
tanked, pistons, connecting rods, caps, etc....all thoroughly cleaned.  The
crank was polished and all internal/external holes cleaned and retapped.
The block was painted "cast iron" in color.  (dark grey)  The intermediate
shaft's sprocket was painted and the lip polished.  Everything was done spot
on.  I have to move this stuff out now.  (just got accepted into school and
won't have storage when I get there)  The motor is sitting inside my house
right now so to prevent moisture/surface rust.  I will ship this motor.
Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours.  I should have pics ready for
anyone who wants them tomorrow.  So basically buy some bearings and rings
and you are all set.  I have tons of other stuff as well.  (parts, tranny's,
motors, Cars, etc.)
Sorry for the non-tech posting....but I figure someone out there could use
the parts.
Thanks,
Chris