From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of CATHERINE BOYKO
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 10:19 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re(social) call to arms

Sounds like we outpower them in attitude and enthusiasm! As for the guy
/girl
thing - read January SCC on the impact of weight on small, light cars - I
know
I'm a lot lighter than a lot of guys (who will be seen in the rearview...)
But
when will they start draping hunky guys over cars in the same quantity as
the
silicon enhanced babes??