From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 11:11 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [2001] a Sciroc-Odyssey

Harken dear reader, to a story of Westies;

<http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/record_catagories/recordhome.asp?Record
ID=55892>
(A guy named Frank passed me this contribution he had submitted to the
record books:)

Now just consider THIS:
<http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k/Media/hires/0034.jpg>
<http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k/Media/hires/0083.jpg>

Doesn't this sound like a FINE idea for packing Cincy this coming 2001?
(I'm saving my vacation for this btw.)

Come yea, Come yea, all Scirocco Drivers points North, South, East & West!

Let us descend upon the fabled heartland of American, whereupon we shall
drink interesting beverages and tell tall tales and snap pictures of
many varieties.

I'm driving out with at least three others myself from the SF Bay Area
(and still recruiting) & Kevin has a caravan from the SoCal, so where
are all you Great North Westerners? The East Coast boys (n' Gals) seem
to get there often enough.

Please descend from your Rocky Mountain High(t)s, o' snowy Mountain
Folk. We will be passing through on many a route, including the fabled
80 Interstate.

And what of Texas? & all sunny places to the South? Surely Scirocco
navigate the Arroyos and switch backs of the Painted Desert. Come, come-
you know not of rust, come drive with us.

Less we forget the Lands of Kudzu and Recounts, all de' Jumbalya & Pecan
Pie type people, pack up the rear hatch and drive up the ol Miss. (But
leave the firearms at home). 8P

It's cold out now, but it'll warm up and then we can chill at 'the
Gathering'.

TBerk
WestStar? What's that?