Dyno Day Meet Point (ATTN Kelly)

Kelly, got your message but the number my roommate wrote down is no good.
So..we will meeting in Eastgate. Its a set of exits off of I90. Exit 11 will
be the one you will take coming from I90E. Stay to the right then when you
reach the stop sign go straight through the intersection and Albertson's
will be on your right, we will be in the parking lot. Hope you get the
message in time, I will have my cell phone on me so drop me a line at
206-953-6170.

And Brian Hoonole'....tell your wife to stop calling my cell phone, I know
its her even through the heavy breathing.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
206.266.6736
http://internal.amazon.com/it/infrastructure/telecom/