From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of CATHERINE BOYKO
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 11:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: (social) - How old -shoot me (long?)

Hey there young ones! I'm the dreaded Cathy Boyko and sorry to have
(indirectly) clogged up the list, and I guess I'm tied with Julie as old
Fartess! I figured about 27 for the mid point, actually thought it would be
the mode. Thanks for compiling the stats! My car still sits in the air - two
hours driving since I bought it in Septembeer and now it's at school in the
hands of my trusted friend for the marvellous new brakes (cross drilled
Brembos and carbon fibre pads,X4). So it will stop well on the trip home to
get stored for the winter. (and better run like  a cheetah with the new(er)
2L
engine!) Can't wait for spring! In the meantime, have the cheap wide snows
on
the snow bug and am having a blast!