Re: Jetta 16v MC/booster

In a message dated 12/8/00 12:30:55 PM EST, bhonnold@pac-cap.com writes:

<< In order to add the 16v Scirocco booster to a MkI you will need to swap the
 brake/clutch pedal cluster from a MkII to mate up with that clevis. >>

This is not true at least in my case , the MK1 and 2 parts mate right up
perfectly .
The only thing with using the MK1 pedal cluster is that you need to add a
brake switch from a Cabriolet by enlarging one hole a little and extending
some wires .

The only benefit I see from using the MK2 piece other than the brake switch
is that the clutch pedal has a nice return spring on it .

Jasin
MK1 S
con MK2 y B3