RE: [Social] The Age List - (or the beginning of the end for Ron...)

<snip>
and she is thus spared whatever
embarrassment/abuse her age may cause her.  Like
Julie.  See below.

Awards:
Old Fart (male)
Jim Mikesh	57

Hon. Mention:
Nick Frackelton	56
Gordon Forbess	55
Jean-Claude Desinor	54

Old Fartess:
Julie Macfarlane	43
Yes, I know it's not polite Julie, feel free to smack
me at Daun's next spring.  I can take it.  I'm younger
than you.
</snip>

> Having added a few more logs, a bottle of Prozac and a container of Buspar
to the fire under the bubbling caldron, she returns to the old oak desk. Was
the creaking the chair or her tired bones?
She flexes her fingers, cracks her knuckles and reaches for another glass of
pickle juice. A cackle bursts from her lips, her eyes narrowed to slits of
intense concentration. "To the Klingons, revenge is a dish best served
cold....." she mutters in the glow of the monitor...

>I'm younger than you.<< Hehehe but how fast can you run?

Julie Macfarlane
'81-8v Scirocco (Mom)
'81-16v Scirocco (Fronkenstien)
'83 Rabbit GTi (Related, but we just don't talk about it....)
www.telenet.net/~juliemac/rocco