OT - S500 Guard Re: This is what me and Meze need next time we're in NY together...

Strangely enough, I *just* read in Autoweek about the S500 Guard while I
was having my nightly bathroom moment.  I have 3 months of magazines to
catch up on.  :-)  Anyway, the thing is designed to protect against
random violence and can withstand shots up to a .44 Magnum.  Even with
the added weight, the thing will still reach 60 in 7.3 seconds.
Apparently Mercedes has been building armored cars for 70 years.  You
can get your S500 Guard for a mere $153,950!  ;-)  The article is in the
Sep 25 issue.

Mike