Re: Playing in the snow... :)

Ha!  Good luck for you!

Reminds me of a first date a long long time ago...I
took her to the company Christmas party, and it began
to snow, very heavily for Cincinnati, about 8" on the
ground in a few hours.  I go to take her home in the
Rabbit, and the interstate is butt-empty, luckily with
a few grooves where some semi had been a few minutes
before.  Getting bored with going about 30mph, I
decide to do the cool U-turn with the handbrake, and
whip the little buggy around, perfect 180, then going
backwards (in-lane), I nail the brakes and whip the
wheel round, and I'm heading in the right direction in
the same lane!  Coolest thing I ever did, first time
too!  But *she* said (sitting as close to the door as
possible) "don't you EVER do that with me in the car
AGAIN!!"  Boy was she pissed...I'm stumbling..."empty
road...a litte fun..." but nada.  Cold as ice.

First date, last date.  Wish all were that simple.

Ron